*Hi Associate, Hope you are doing great. I have a urgent direct client
requirement , Please send me your updated profile.*

*Below is the Complete Requirement .*

*Position  :- ORACLE DBA Location :- Bentonville, AR*

*Duration :- 12+ Months*

* Job Description:*

*8  year of experience required.*

*Database administration and application code deployments.  *

*Experience with Oracle 12c.  *

*Oracle database upgrades from Oracle 11g to Oracle 12c.  *

*Applying Oracle database patches.  *

*Database recoverability including backups, restores, DR and experience
working on Oracle Dataguard and Oracle RMAN.  *

*Experience with Oracle RAC.   *

*Experience installing, configuring, and supporting Oracle environments.  *

*Unix shell scripting experience to write UNIX shell scripts to help in
database administration tasks.*

*Expertise in troubleshooting all aspects of Oracle Server technologies.  *

*Performing database performance and query tuning. *

*Proactively monitoring and maintaining production databases.  *

*Perform logical database design review and physical database
implementations.  *

*Work with development teams on all aspects of database design including
tables, views, stored procedures, packages and manage role based grants.*

*Document database Standard Operating Procedures*

*Configure and maintain database replication*

*Pragyan Dixit*

*IT Recruiter*

*Email:**prag...@sysmind.com <prag...@sysmind.com>*

*Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2154*

*Fax: 609-228-5522*

*Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 08550  *

*[image: cid:image001.gif@01CD1E36.E1381A30] <http://www.sysmind.com/>*

*[image: cid:image002.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]  [image:
cid:image003.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]  [image:
cid:image004.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]*