*Kindly Reply :: ash...@foursconsultingusa.com
<ash...@foursconsultingusa.com>*

Hi Vendors,

I have an urgent opening for the below position with one of my client in
CA. So, kindly share your consultant resume matching the below skills.

*Job Title : Microstrategy Developer*

*Location : Sacramento, CA*

*Duration : Long Term Contract*

*Job Description:*

Candidate need to be strong enough to deliver the work independently
without any supervision and should have good communication.  Given below
areas to assess the candidates and include overall rating in your feedback
along with feedback on below areas.

•         Strong experience in Microstrategy preferably version 9.x, 10.x

•         Knowledge in 10.x would be plus

•         Strong experience in developing Dashboards, Reports & Visual
insight

•         Will need to have great experience developing Dashboards and
Reports.

•         Know how to connect MSTR to data sources (SQL, Hadoop, SAP/HANA
will be a major plus).

•         Needs to be able to set-up data schema.

•         Have the ability to work in a Agile approach.

•         Proven Track-record of delivering high volume of work, completing
assigned tasks on-time and defect free.

•         Good communication skills

•         Healthcare industry experience a plus but not required.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ashish Kumar*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: (770)-702-0683*

*Email: ash...@foursconsultingusa.com <ash...@foursconsultingusa.com>*

*Note:* This email is not intended to be a solicitation.  Please accept our
apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from
our Mailing list.