Dear,

*Happy Thursday. *

Well, I don’t want to disturb you by making a phone call this morning –
Just want to touchbase with you to check if you have any open requirements
for PM, Networking, QA & BA.

Here are the details of my consultants:

*Name*

*Technology*

*Experience*

*Location*

*Re-location*

*Status*

Gaurav

Infrastructure PM

17+

NY

Open

GC

Waseem

Network Engineer

10+

CA

Open

H1B

Padmaja

Hyperion consultant

8

CO

Open

EAD

Vaibhav

QTP/ QA/ technical lead

11

CA

Only CA

H1B

Anitha

QA/ Manual/ QTP tester

6+

AZ

Only CA

GC

Rajnish

QA Lead

9+

CA

Open

GC

Krithika

Technical BA

8

CA

Only CA

H1B

Vinod

Sr. BA / PM

12+

CA

Open

H1B

Sidhartha

SFDC

8

CA

Open

GC

Kalyan

Dot Net Developer

7+

CA

Open

GC

Nanditha

Oracle pl/sql Developer

10+

IL

Open

H1B

Send me a quick note or give me call for quick chat to zip their profiles
over to you.
Looking forward to work with you. Let’s stay in touch!

Sincerely,

Vinni

Swift Solutions Inc

*732.218.7422* (Desk)

vi...@swiftsol.com (Email)

www.swiftsol.com (Website)

Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/vinni-s/101/59a/b93

DESCLAIMER: The information contained in this email is intended only for
the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential
or privileged material; unauthorized use of this information is prohibited.
If you have received this in error, please notify the sender and delete the
material immediately. ~~ Thank you.