*Greetings**,*

We are sourcing for *Pre-silicon Verification Engineer
<https://groups.google.com/forum/www2.jobdiva.com/employers/open_rfq.jsp?rfqid=7380970>
*with
one of our Direct Client in *Santa Clara, CA*. Please go through the job
description below and if you feel comfortable with the Required skills and
responsibilities, please reply me back with your *updated word doc resume
and Table with *your details to *recruit...@fandsmail.com
<recruit...@fandsmail.com>* .

*Role : Pre-silicon Verification Engineer
<https://groups.google.com/forum/www2.jobdiva.com/employers/open_rfq.jsp?rfqid=7380970>*

*Location: Santa Clara, CA*

*Contract: 9-12 Months*

*Job Description:*
Pre-silicon verification engineer develops pre-Silicon functional
validation environments and tests to verify system which will meet design
requirements. Creates test plans for RTL validation, defining and running
system simulation models, and finding and implementing corrective measures
for failing RTL tests. Analyzes and uses results to modify testing.
Engineer should possess a BSC or MSC degree in Electrical Engineering,
Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or Computer Science.
Good communication and interaction skills.
Additional qualifications would be an added advantage:
- Experience with Specman/system OVM/UVM based verification.
- Experience in development in integrated software and/or hardware
environment
- Knowledge in Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI) design and/or
verification
- Experience in developing Register Transfer Level (RTL) validation
environment
- Experience in working with Verilog* and Specman*
- Experience in Chip logical validation concepts and methodologies

*Please check the job description above and reply back with your updated
resume and below details if you are interested in this position.*

*Submission*

Candidate Name

Present location (city, state or ZIP)

Preferred Base Location

Work Authorization

Tel No

Email ID

*Joining availability (post-selection)

Overall relevant experience of candidate

Current Salary

Expected Rate/Salary - $$/HR/K

Do you have 4 year degree (Y/N)

Ready to Travel (Y/N)

Where would you stand in scale of 1-10 for this req

*Thanks,*
*Ankur | Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*Father & Son Consultants Inc.*
*Phone: 619-663-2116*