Hi,

*we have the following position. Please let me know if you are interested.*

*Title: Lead Oracle SOA/OSB Admin*

*Location: HOBOKEN, NJ*

*Duration : 6+ Months*

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*

Primary   :    Lead Oracle SOA/OSB Admin – MMC ONSITE

·         7 to 10 years of administration experiences in Oracle SOA/ OSB
technologies and products. Preferably, recent working knowledge of Oracle
SOA and Fusion 12c

·         Ability to engineer and provide Bill of material for a new SOA
infrastructure

·         Responsible for installation, configuration and service
deployments of complex, clustered SOA and OSB environments.

·         Liaison with server administration, security, network
infrastructure, high availability, and integration developments teams.

·         Function as a release manager for SOA and OSB application
releases. Knowledge of version control tools such as SVN, CVS, or PVCS is
required

·         Plan and fine tune clustered server configurations for optimal
performance, throughput and high availability.

·         Fluency in Web Services standards and technologies (e.g., XML,
SOAP, WSDL, XSD, UDDI, etc.). Expertise on WS-* standards such as
WS-Addressing, WS-Security, WS-I Basic Profile, WS-I Basic Security Profile
etc.

·         Experience configuring and fine tuning Oracle SOA, JMS queues,
and console settings

·         Practical knowledge and extensive administrative experiences with
automation, Unix shell scripting, project creation, user roles, and
configuring data sources

·         Good communication skill, documentation, and presentation skill
are anticipated. Cohesively work with SOA development team, PeopleSoft
team, and customer’s infrastructure team

·         Previous project involvement with Human Resource Information
System (HRIS) is plus

--

*Thanks & Regards,*
*Todd Parks     ||    630-315-9525*