Hi

Hope you are doing well

I am Smith, working as a recruiter with Infotree Service Inc.

I am currently working on “*Technical Support Analyst*” position with our
reputed client.

I will appreciate your response at the earliest, as the managers tend to
move fast!

 *NOTE  :* *SEND RESUMES WITH THESE DETAILS , Profiles with all mandatory
details would be processed with TOP Priority*

*Name (First & Last)*

*Contact No.*

*Email ID *

*Current Location*

*Willing to Relocate if need*

*Work Visa Status*, *Expiry Date*

*Availability * How soon can you join?*

*Reason for change*

*Are you fine with drug and background check?*

*Skype ID*

*Last 4 Digit SSN No.*

*DOB(Day, Month)*

*Higher Education, Year of Completion *

*Job Title*

*Technical Support Analyst*

*Project Location*

*Columbia Heights MN, 55421*

*Duration*

*12+ months /Contract*

 *Rate * *:  * *$20-25/hr *

*Skills*

Excellent verbal communications skills

• Windows 7 and office 2010 • Outlook • Mobile handheld Devices: iPhone,
iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, etc.

 BACHELOR DEGREE REQUIRED. Start ASAP pending cleared screens.

MUST HAVE A DEGREE AND 2-3 SOLID YEARS OF EXPERIENCE.

·         Resolve client tech issues, Determine effective resolution of
issues by troubleshooting & analyzing computer system errors of moderate to
difficult scope where analysis of situations or data require an in-depth
eval;

·         Provide remote tech support for hardware (printers, desktop,
laptop, drivers, monitors, and Mobile Handheld Devices) & software
(internally developed apps, productivity, computer OS systems, internet
apps, and various drivers);

·         Interact with internal & external escalation resources to resolve
complex tech issues;

·         Recommend current supported software apps & hardware appropriate
to best meet requirements;

·         Acquire and maintain knowledge on newly purchased & existing
supported desktop software, hardware,& systems; Assist with testing of new
or upgraded PC software & hardware releases as requested.

*Required:*

1-3 years exp in a Support Center or Call Center environment;

2-4 years exp in an IT Support env.;

Cert preferred in A+ Cert and/or any MS Certified Professional from the
MCSE track

*SKILLS:*

Customer service, communication, problem-solving, analytical,
troubleshooting, team work and good prioritization skills; Work logically
under pressure, can work in a changing environment & deal successfully with
stressful situations;

*TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS:*

Experience with Windows 7, Outlook 2010, remote management tools, Remote
Access support (i.e. VPN and Wireless), active directory administration,
Microsoft office productivity tools (2010), web-based applications, TCP/IP,
Good sight, hearing, and speech; Ability to use a keyboard and mouse;
Lifting moderate weights, less than 50 lbs.

*Note: *

*Multiple Shifts- All will be starting at 8am-4:45pm M-F and then they will
be moved to a perm shift. Either shifts are 8hr and 45 minutes shifts with
a 45 minute lunch in the middle. Our shifts we look for vary anywhere from
7am-3:45pm up to 2:15pm-11pm. Please include shifts interested but I’m
looking to hire at least 6 of these for 2nd shifts once fully trained in.

Thanks & Regards

Smith,

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Infotree Service Inc.