Dear Partner

Hope you are doing great!!

Please add me on yahoo at *arpittechwire* and do share me your hotlist also
at *ar...@tresourceinc.com* <ar...@tresourceinc.com>.

Please go through the requirement and let me know if you have any
consultant for the same position.

PHP Developer
North Dallas, TX

6+ month contract

F2F

Responsibilities:

·         Gathering and interpreting business needs for the CRM and Loyalty
Systems

·         Take business requirements and converting into functional and
tested code

·         Code new Loyalty functionality which in some cases can lead to
immediate business impact (ex. New/update rewards, challenges,
communication channel integrations)

·         Work across multiple teams and departments (Marketing,
Accounting, Operations, Guest Relations, IT)

·         Ad Hoc reporting

·         Working with Git using Gitflow workflow

Required Skills:

·         PHP5.3+

·         Symfony2.3+

·         Doctrine 2

·         MySQL5.6+

·         Git

·         JavaScript (jQuery, Ajax)

·         PhpUnit

·         Deep understanding of Design Patterns

·         N-Tier architecture

·         High volume scalable web applications

·         3+ years of development experience

Preferred Skills:

·         Familiar with Amazon Web Services

·         SQL Server experience a plus

·         REST services

·         Agile development

*Thanks & Regards,*