Hi,

Hope you are doing Good,

Please find the job description below for my direct client requirement.
Please revert me back with updated copy of resume, rate and contact number.

*Job Title:  Tibco Lead Developer*

*Location: *
*Saint Louis, MO Duration: Long Term Contract*

*Job Details: *

·         Business Works 6.X

·         API Exchange Gateway 2.X

·         API Exchange Manager 2.X

·         EMS 8.X, Policy Director 2.X

·         BusinessEvents 5.X

·         Decision Manager 5.X

·         Hawk 5.X

·         Adapter for Database 7.X

·         SmartMapper (Any version is okay)

*Roles and Responsibilities *

·         Understands application architectures and has good command over
module platforms

·         Can convert business requirements into a design and has the
ability to see through the modular issues

·         Can independently handle modular designs and can also do
technical design work

·         Worked with onsite/offshore model and play the role of module lead

·         Participates in architecture and design of solution; leads module
level design and implementation; Maps the project life cycle with the
project manager

·         Manages the technical rollout and post-deliverable technical
strategy

·         Responsible for working with Project manager to set and review
overall quality of deliverables

·         A person should have at least 60-70% of TIBCO “development”
experience. Not a support experience with minor enhancement work.

·         Should have Web Service development experience.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Shivi Singhal*

*Technical Recruiter*

*US Tech Solutions*

Direct number - 201-549-2655

201-524-9600 ext 7794 - Work

E-mail: shiv...@ustechsolutionsinc.com

10 Exchange Place, Suite #1820, 18th floor, Jersey City, NJ 07302

*Minority Certified/ Microsoft Gold Certified Partner*

*Reduce, Reuse and Recycle. Go GREEN and please consider our environment
before printing this email.*

receiving our emails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
and mention all the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses.*