*Need DL and Visa copy with RC mail, without that no submission. *

Hi

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected *per hour
rate* *Asap*.

Please mail resumes at *abha...@idctechnologies.com*
<abha...@idctechnologies.com>

*Position:     Change Lead Location:    Denver, CO Duration:    long term*

Job Description:

The change lead is responsible for coordinating with PWC’s change managers
and communicating details to the Tech M team. The Change lead is also
responsible for managing the Change Managers so that the entire team,
including the deployment team, is on the same page. The change lead will
work closely with the Change management team and the Deployment team so
that both teams are working in sync during the entire deployment. The
Change lead should be able to manage multiple sites and coordinate a
successful working relation between the deployment and change management
team.

Recommended Experience:

·         Has worked as a Change Manager before

·         Understands the processes of change management for a Google Apps
project

·         Has worked with Google Apps/Google for Work

·         Can communicate clearly with entire team to make sure both Change
and Deployment teams are working in sync

·         Has great writing skills to communicate to large organizations
regarding changes made to their daily work flow

   -

Technical Skills:
C/C++
Teamcenter ITK
Teamcenter Style sheets & Transfermodes
Java/Java Swing
Java Portal API (TcEng)
PLMXML
XML/XSL/XSL-FO
HTML (for reporting)
SVN\CVS

Thanks & Regards

Abhay Tiwari

Sr. Technical Recruiter

abha...@idctechnologies.com <jama...@idctechnologies.com> | 408-457-9399
Ex. 2033

Gtalk : abhaytiwari9009

IDC Technologies, Inc. |1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035
Web: www.idctechnologies.com

ISO 9001-2008 Certified