*Please send the resumes at :: d...@softcomsystems.com
<d...@softcomsystems.com>*

Dear Vendors,

Good Afternoon.

I have below position available with one of the reputed clients in CA.
Please have a look at the position and let me know if you have any suitable
candidate for the same.

*Job Title: iOS Developer*
*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*
*Duration: 6+ Months*

*[NO OPT CANDIDATES PLEASE/ WILL REQUIRE H1B COPY OF H1B CANDIDATES AT THE
TIME OF SUBMISSION]*

*Role/ Responsibilities:*

• Assist in design and development of PayPal iOS application.

• Work with product, project and engineering teams to deliver products that
customers need and on schedule.

• Native iOS app development and converting ideas, designs and requirements
to concrete stable production builds.

• Understand and implement iOS specific design patterns.

• Collaborate with Engineering and QA to resolve bugs.

*Desired Skills and Experience:*

• At least 4 years of native iOS development experience.

• Good experience of Swift and Objective-C.

• Good understanding of Core Animation.

• Good understanding of localization and adaptation.

• Extremely comfortable with understanding and implementing internet
application with REST services at the backend.

• Familiarity with continuous integration (Jenkins), application monitoring
(Crashlytics and fabric.io), mocking tools (Appium and Apiary), build tool
development and enhancements, using unit testing and cucumber tests for
functional tests.

• Good understanding of MVC and MVVM.

• Thorough understanding of XCode and Github.

• B.S. or equivalent degree in Computer Science is desired.

*Thanks*

*Debashish*

*Senior Technical Recruiter*

Softcom Systems, Inc