Hi,

Hope you are doing Good,

Please find the job description below for my direct client requirement.
Please revert me back with updated copy of resume, rate and contact number.

*Job Title: SAP Business Objects Admin*
*Location: Roseville, CA*
*Duration: 6+ Month Contract*

*Job Details:*

• Over 7 years of experience providing support of software and systems in a
large production environment

• Atleast 3 years of experience supporting MS SharePoint Server 2010 and/or
2013

• Atleast 3 years of experience supporting web based applications

• Ability to apply patches and perform maintenance on windows based software

• Ability to work night and weekend shifts as needed

• Ability to exercise independent judgment in driving technical problems to
resolution.

• Excellent troubleshooting and root cause-analysis skills.

• Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.

• Ability to mentor other team members in areas of technical expertise.

*Strong Working knowledge of*

o SAP Business Objects Administration

o Windows Server Administration

o Database technologies, Oracle and MS SQL Server

o Local and Wide area networking technologies.

o Storage technologies including SAN.

*Desired Experience & Skills*

• Supporting MS SQL

• Experience installing and administering Commercial Off The Shelf tools
packages such as CA Service

Desk, IBM Rational ClearQuest, and SharePoint.

• 3-5 years of experience working in an outsourced/managed services
environment.

• Familiarity with SDLC and/or other systems development methodologies.

• Experience developing project plans and work breakdown structures.

Thanks & Regards

Shivi Singhal

Technical Recruiter

US Tech Solutions