Hi,

Hope you are doing Good,

Please find the job description below for my direct client requirement.
Please revert me back with updated copy of resume, rate and contact number.

*Job Title: C++ Developer*
* Location: American Fork, UT*
*Duration: Long Term/ Full Time / CTH*

*Job Details:*

 We're most interested in solid development skills (good technical
knowledge of C++ and understanding of object oriented development), but UI
development interest/ability is a strong second.  The most ideal candidate
would be someone with significant UI development experience (perhaps a
presentation engineer) who also possesses strong technical knowledge.
Since we work with devices with tight performance constraints, the most
ideal candidate would not be intimidated by working with lower level device
interfaces and would be mindful of the performance impacts of design
choices.  The ability to hit the ground running and quickly become
productive with an existing an rapidly developing code base is also highly
desirable.

                     *Mandatory Requirements:*
                                3-5 years professional programming
experience
                                1+ year(s) C++ development experience and
Roku
                                Experience developing with Testing
                                Comfort working with Unix and command line
tools

                     *Nice-to-haves:*
                                2+ years UI development experience
                                1+ year(s) development experience with at
least one other popular programming language such as Java, JavaScript, or
Objective-C
                                Experience developing with QT
                                Embedded device development experience

*Thanks & Regards*