Hi Associate,
Hope you are doing great.
I have a urgent direct client requirement , Please send me your updated
profile.

Below is the Complete Requirement

*Position  :- Business Analyst W/ Retail *
* Location :- Wayne, NJ*

*Duration :- 12+ Months*

*Job Description:*

8 years experienced required.

Experience in documenting critical IT systems, processes and its
integration with both internal and external vendors/applications

Write/update functional specifications for existing systems/applications.

Create quick trouble shooting guide & provide information with system
connectors

Ability to work with various client SMEs and TCS support teams to collect
the existing documentation, validate the processes or quality and fill in
the gaps

Experience in preparing the visio diagrams, topology diagrams and flow
charts.

*Thanks &Regards*

Pragyan Dixit

IT Recruiter

Email:*prag...@sysmind.com <prag...@sysmind.com>*

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2154

Fax: 609-228-5522

Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 08550

*[image: cid:image001.gif@01CD1E36.E1381A30]* <http://www.sysmind.com/>

[image: cid:image002.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]  [image:
cid:image003.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]  [image:
cid:image004.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]