Dear Partners,

Prokarma is currently looking to fill this urgent position for our Client
 in Denver, CO. Please let me know if you would be interested on the same.
Please feel free to call/mail if you have any questions. Thanks & have a
good day!

*Position               :  **Lead/Senior AngularJs Developer*

*Location               :  **Denver, CO*

*Duration              :  6+ Months*

*Qualifications:*

·         2 – 3 years of hands-on development experience using AngularJs

·         JavaScript / MooTools / jQuery required

·         REST and building API servers

·         Basic DB management, with both SQL and NoSQL

·         HTML 5 and CSS 3, and responsive design

·         Cross-browser application development including mobile

·         Basic security knowledge

·         Excellent communication to include verbal & written

·         Ability to work independently and with little direction

·         Strong leadership capabilities
                Please forward resume with contact details  to
msat...@prokarma.com

Thanks and Regards,

*Satish*

Sr. Executive - Talent Acquisition