*Max rate is $53/hr*

Hi

Hope you are doing well

I am Smith, working as a recruiter with Infotree Service Inc.

I am currently working on “*Project Manager I” *position with *Medtronic.*

I will appreciate your response at the earliest, as the managers tend to
move fast!

 *NOTE  :** SEND RESUMES WITH THESE DETAILS , Profiles with all mandatory
details would be processed with TOP Priority*

*Name (First & Last)*

*Contact No.*

*Email ID *

*Current Location*

*Willing to Relocate if need*

*Work Visa Status*, *Expiry Date*

*Availability * How soon can you join?*

*Reason for change*

*Are you fine with drug and background check?*

*Skype ID*

*Last 4 Digit SSN No.*

*DOB(Day, Month)*

*Higher Education, Year of Completion *

*Job Title*

*Project Manager I (MDTJP00006029)*

*Project Location*

*Northridge, CA 91325*

*Duration*

*6+ months /Contract*

*Description*

Manages one or more projects within the constraints of scope, quality,
time, and cost, to deliver specified requirements. Responsibilities may
include resource allocation and all phases of development life cycle (i.e.
feasibility study, requirements, analysis, ROI, business plan, design
testing, and implementation planning). Regularly interacts with management.
Coordinates and directs the activities of project team members. Ensures all
project requirements and/or objectives are documented. Less than 5 years of
experience.

Provide Product Line Support functions, Participate in test system design
activities. Support of engineering teams for continuous improvement of
product operation and performance.

*Required: *

•             Undergraduate Degree

*Job Responsibility: *

•             Looking for an *entry level project manager*.

•             Typically *1-3 years of experience in project management*.

•             Exposure to *SW Development lifecycle (or just SW Test)*

*Qualification: *

•             Experience with Microsoft Projects or other tasks/schedule
management tools

•             Experience with *SW Defect Management* tools

•             Excel and *PowerPoi*nt skills desired.

•             Experience with some sort of requirement management tools

•             Experience with *software version control tools*.

Thanks & Regards

Smith,

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Infotree Service Inc.