*Kindly Reply :: saurabh.jais...@futurewavesystems.com
<saurabh.jais...@futurewavesystems.com>*

Hi Vendors,

I have an urgent opening for the below job with one of my client in GA.
Kindly share your best consultant resume matching the below skills.

*Job Title : **SAP SCM/OTC Delivery Manager*
*Location : **Atlanta, GA*
*Duration : **Long Term Contract*

*Job Description :*

•        8 – 10 years leading SAP SCM/OTC Full life cycle projects

•        At least 3 – 4 years with Capgemini

•        Understands Capgemini i SAP methodology, Effort estimations,
Financials

•        Should have good MS Project knowledge

•        Should have knowledge of working with offshore technical teams

•        Ability to work in highly matrixed client environment

•        Should be a go-getter

•        Has good communication skills at executive level

•        Can facilitate meetings with leaders

Thank You!

Saurabh Jaiswal | Sr. Technical Recruiter| Futurewave Systems, Inc.
<alok.j...@futurewavesystems.com> <saurabh.jais...@futurewavesystems.com>
<saurabh.jais...@futurewavesystems.com>
<saurabh.jais...@futurewavesystems.com>saurabh.jais...@futurewavesystems.com

Office: (770) 872-8239 <%28770%29%20872-8239>