Hi Partners,

    We have an urgent requirement of  Weblogic Administrator. Please find
the JD below and help me with couple of profiles.

Rate: $50/hr, C2C

Location: Atlanta, GA

Duration: 6+ months C2C

Good to have:

Local Candidate

Weblogic Certification

JD :

·         Experience in supporting Weblogic, Apache Servers

·         Experience in working Support based projects/engagements

·         Ability to Interface with third party vendors and resolve issues

·         Exposure to Java Technologies

·         Excellent Client  Communication and Performance/Status reporting

·         Good Analytical  Skills

·         Qualification : B.E/B.Tech or MCA

·         Experience: 8+ years of experience

--
Thanks & regards,
*Rohit Gupta*