*Hi I hope you are doing well. Given below is the requirement from one of
our direct client, which can be filled immediately. Kindly respond to this
requirement and send me the details given below to speed up the interview
process*

*Job Title –  Informatica Developer*
*Location – Dublin, CA*
*Duration – 6-12 Months*

*Rate - DOE*

*Locals Required*

*Data Integration Hub (DIH)*

*Job Description* –

Extensive hands-on experience in Informatica - Data Integration Hub (DIH),
the ideal candidate should have at least worked on 2-3 DIH implementations
and understands support aspects post-implementation.

Understanding / experience using messaging in DIH (how DIH consumes
middleware messages) will be a huge plus.

Role will be hands-on development / implementation (Not looking for
architects who can just design solutions, but someone who is hands-on)

Role will also train and mentor other resources in the team as needed.

*Venu Goud*

*SRS Consulting Inc.*

*Direct: 510-257-2435*

*Email:* *ve...@srsconsultinginc.com* <ve...@srsconsultinginc.com>