HI,

Please share suitable profiles.

Role: MDM Developer

Location: Santa Clara

Duration: 12 Months

Should have experience in large MDM Implementation for a full SDLC
lifecycle preferably in Hitech environments. • Good Knowledge of
Informatica MDM. • Good Knowledge of IDD, HM, Match / Merge Process. • Good
Knowledge on various models of MDM implementation • Good Knowledge of at
least one Data Quality tool (Quality Stage, Informatica IDQ, Trillium •
Good Knowledge of at least one ETL Tool (Data Stage, Informatica Power
Centre) • Awareness of MDM trends, MDM Concepts and other tools in the
market. • Providing guidance and assistance to team members. • Ability to
guide Customers up the MDM value chain. . • Knowledge of Data Management
Concepts.

Thanks & Regards,

*Vardhan **I* Senior-Bench Sales

*W* *(312) 985 -0412  **I* Fax 248.715.6434.

Email: vardha...@rsrit.com *I* www.rsrit.com* Gtalk: govardhan...@gmail.com
<govardhan...@gmail.com>*

22260 Haggerty Rd, Suite # 285,Northville, MI 48167.

[image: Description: Description: Description: logo]

*An E-Verified Company*

*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)*

method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, email to *vardha...@rsrit.com* <vardha...@rsrit.com> , with the
subject "REMOVE”. Any inconvenience caused is unintentional and is
sincerely regretted.