Hi,

Please share suitable profiles.

People Soft Consultant

Duration: 3+ month contract

Location: Lansing, MI.

This is for a payroll conversion project.  We are moving from PeopleSoft
8.8 to a hosted solution with PDS.  The candidate will need to:

·         Map, extract and test data from PeopleSoft tables via SQL to ANSI
files, then assist PDS or load the files into the new system

·         Guide payroll staff with data cleanup efforts and re-extract

·         Research data interface formats and assist with any loading into
non-PeopleSoft systems in-house

·         Assist with tax patches, ACA reporting, W2s or anything
support-related for maintenance of the current system

·         Work in an Agile team environment

·         Hit the ground running and contribute immediately

Specific skills needed:

·         Strong experience with PeopleSoft Payroll, Benefits
Administration, back-end tables and front-end application

·         Strong experience with SQL Server, creating queries, files,
stored procedures

·         Experience with reporting via Crystal Reports and SQL Server
tools like SSRS

·         Agile experience preferred

Thanks & Regards,

*Vardhan **I* Senior-Bench Sales

*W* *(312) 985 -0412  **I* Fax 248.715.6434.

Email: vardha...@rsrit.com *I* www.rsrit.com* Gtalk: govardhan...@gmail.com
<govardhan...@gmail.com>*

22260 Haggerty Rd, Suite # 285,Northville, MI 48167.

[image: Description: Description: Description: logo]

*An E-Verified Company*

*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)*

method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, email to *vardha...@rsrit.com* <vardha...@rsrit.com> , with the
subject "REMOVE”. Any inconvenience caused is unintentional and is
sincerely regretted.