Please share *ja...@globalwebmaster.us <ja...@globalwebmaster.us>*

Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing great.

We have new job opportunity with our client. I am sending the job
description for your review so please go through that and reply with
your/consultation resume with contact details. I will highly appreciate if
you can send ASAP.

VERY URGENT AND IMMEDIATE NEED

Need only *EAD GC, Green Card or US Citizen*

Job Title              :               Datastage (IBM product) Developer

Location              :               NYC, NY

Duration             :               01 Years Contract

Interview           :               Phone / Skype

Start Date           :               ASAP

*Job Description:*

9 Years of *Data stage Developer *experience

8 + Years of *Data Warehousing* Experience

7 + Years of *Strong development* experience with *IBM Data Stage*

3 + Years of *Data Stage 8.7 or Higher*

4 + Years of *Data Stage Parallel Job Design*

7 + Years of writing complex *SQL, PL/SQL* queries around Data Analysis,
Data Lineage & Reconciliation preferably in Oracle

5 + years of creating Data Lineage documents, *Source to Target (STM*)
Mapping documents and Low Level Technical Specification Documents

4 + Years of design and implementation of ETL/ELT framework for complex
warehouses/data marts.

Hands-on development mentality, with a willingness to troubleshoot and
solve complex problems.

*Desired Skills/Experience*

 Life Insurance Industry Experience a huge plus

Keen ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments

Prior Experience working in a On-site/Off-site Development Model

Warm Regards,
*Javed Khan (**Sr. Technical Recruiter)*

Global Webmaster Inc.

160 Beach, Rockaway Park, NY 11694

Direct: 646-434-5359

Email : ja...@globalwebmaster.us