Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

I am a Head hunter recruiter looking candidate for my direct client for
below mentioned position. If you could be interested or have any resource
please reply with current updated resume.

*Position: Informatica Lead*

*Location: Pittsburgh, PA*

*Duration: 12 Months*

*Must Have Skill:*

Informatica PowerCenter 9.5

UNIX shell scripting

8+ years’ experience developing ETL solutions with Informatica PowerCenter

Must have experience as a technical team lead

Strong Experience with Oracle Database development, SQL and PL/SQL,
Packages etc.

Experience in coordination with offshore team

Experience with Informatica PowerCenter 9.5

Experience developing ETL solutions for Data Warehouse solutions

Experience in UNIX shell scripting

Experience in financial industry

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ajeet Dwivedi*