Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number *408-693-3172.*

*Job Title : Oracle Apps SCM Functional with GTM (Global Trade
Management)Location : San Jose, CADuration: 12 Months*

*    Job Description*Should know Java, J2EE, PL-SQL, Oracle Applications,
AOL, D2K, Workflow and other Oracle Apps Technologies. More than 4 years of
experience in OAF, PL-SQL,D2K and more than 7 years of IT experience with
good supporting implementation knowledge of other oracle application
technologies. Good communication skills a must.
Good functional knowledge of the domain where the solution is being
implemented is a must. Should have Excellent customer handling skills.
Should be able to analyses and understand complex business requirements and
be able to design a common solution employing host of technologies coupled
with OAF, PL SQL and D2K Reports.
Should be able to decompose complex tasks and assign them to project team
for effective implementation. Should be able to communicate with the team
members and customers effectively.
basic overview of Oracle Apps (across FIN, SCM), understanding of Apps
architecture, basic knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL

*Best Regards,*

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
image001]

*Tajinder Singh*

*Enterprise Solution Inc.*

2855 Kifer Road, Suite 102 Santa Clara, CA

Office: 408-693-3172

Fax: 630-206-2379

E-Mail : *tajin...@enterprisesolutioninc.com
<tajin...@enterprisesolutioninc.com>*