Hi,

Please find the requirement below and let me know your interest..

*POSITION*

*Network Engineer*

*San Jose, CA*

*Phone/Skype*

*6 Months*

I am looking for a network engineer that is strong WAN experience.
Ideally, someone who has implemented SD-WAN technology.  Aside from the
normal routing and switching skills, we need someone who is familiar with
WAN optimization systems such as Riverbed or Silverpeak.  Firewall
experience with Palo Alto Networks.  The routing/switching vendor used here
is Brocade (that’s the challenging part as most people have experience with
Cisco, or only want to work on Cisco).

Must Haves:

The main area of focus is on SD-WAN (experience with Riverbed, Silverpeak,
or Talari) Any routing/switching and firewall experience is fine as long it
is a seasoned person who has worked on large networks. Strong Wan
experience/ implemented SD-WAN technology
WAN optimization systems such as Riverbed or Silverpeak
Palo Alto Network Firewall
Brocade would be nice

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Shilpi Bisht*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116|Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*

*408-459-1965 [Direct]  I **shilpi.bi...@idctechnologies.com*
<shilpi.bi...@idctechnologies.com>
*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com>