*Please response with your updated profile @ my email id : *parvinder
@tresourceinc.com <bi...@tresourceinc.com>

Hello,

Hope you are doing great,

We have a very urgent position for Biztalk lead in Philadelphia, PA. Please
let me know availability and updated profile ASAP.

*Position:   BizTalk Lead*

*Location:  Philadelphia, PA*

*Duration:  12 months*

*Need Visa copy*

Job Description:

*Skills Required *

• At least 12+ years of exp and in BizTalk 4+ years of development and its
artifacts (like Maps, orchestrations, pipelines, custom pipelines, adapters)

• Experience from Business Solution Design.

• *Knowledge in Healthcare is MUST.*

• Knowledge in Participating Architecture meetings. Providing solutions to
given specific requirements.

• Hands on Experience in Performance and its monitoring and suggesting
improvements.

• Strong in BizTalk Architecture.

• Managing and Prioritizing tasks and helping PM Office from Project
Management standpoint

• Experience creating BizTalk solutions using BizTalk design patterns and
practices

• Development, deployment, configuration and debugging of orchestration,
transformations, messaging components, pipeline, and adapters

• Experience developing application and configuring adapters, including WCF
adapters, file adapters, FTP adapters

• Very good communication skills

• Exposure to EDI

Thanks,

Parvinder Kumar | Sr. Technical Recruiter

Technology Resource Group, Inc.
3736 Hill-Dale Court, Santa Clara, CA- 95051
Direct: 408-850-3048 | Office: 408-709-1760*9964 | Fax: 408-213-8316

Email id: parvin...@tresourceinc.com <bi...@tresourceinc.com> |
www.tresourceinc.com | G Talk: parvin5r | Yahoo: parvin5r