*Mail me your updated resume on chandrashekhar.ku...@diverselynx.com
<chandrashekhar.ku...@diverselynx.com>*

Hello,

We are currently looking for “*JAVA with Amazon cloud experience” *and your
profile appears to be a good match.

Please find the Job description below and contact me at your earliest
possible convenience.

*Role: JAVA with Amazon cloud experience *

*Duration: **6+ Months*

*Location: Englewood, CO*

*Required:*

·         2 - 4 years in architecture of large and business critical systems

·         6 - 8 years of experience in developing, deploying and
administering Java applications using JAVA, Java EE

·         3 - 6 years of experience in Java/Java EE with Spring, web
services technologies (REST and SOAP) and JMS

·         2 - 4 Years of experience Amazon Cloud implementation is a must.

·         3 - 5 years of strong experience with XSD, XML (SAX/DOM) and JSON

·         Experience in configuring Application Server such as JBoss

·         Experience in build systems such as Maven and Ant and Continuous
Integration tools like Jenkins

·         Experience in software debugging and performance tuning

·         Candidate must have experience in developing performance
intensive, high availability application

·         Strong skills in solving complex problems

·         Works well in a team environment

·         Excellent written and verbal communications skills

·         Strict adherence to development standards

Thanks and Regards,

Chandrashekhar Kumar

Technical Recruiter

Diverse Lynx, LLC