*Kindly share your resume at *piyush <saten...@maccadin.com>.
m...@idctechnologies.com

Hi,

I have an urgent requirement with my client in MD. Kindly review the
requirement and if interested then revert me with your updated resume ASAP.

*Position Title:        Manager (Marketing Analytics) OR Business Analyst*

*Location:                Bathesda, MD  *

*Duration:                1+ Year Contract*

*The key responsibilities would be to:*

   - Lead analysis and reporting on brand marketing placements.
   - Develop measurement approaches and analysis of new forms of brand
   marketing.
   - Team with the digital brand marketing team to understand marketing and
   website optimization strategies.
   - Provide data and insights for digital marketing dashboards and
   reporting.
   - Support key Global Marketing initiatives.
   - Develop and present analysis and reports (scheduled and ad hoc) to key
   stakeholders and senior management.
   - Independently manage reporting and analysis processes, including
   planning, documentation, defining technical processes, prioritization,
   scheduling, and stakeholder communications.

*Required Qualifications:*

   - Master degree in Quantitative Science (Statistics / Econometrics)
   /4-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration
   - Experience of working on R, Base SAS, SAS Stats and SAS e-Miner, SAS
   Macro
   - Adobe Discover/Ad Hoc Analytics, SAS, Excel, Access, Tableau, Cognos,
   SQL
   - Experience integrating large datasets from multiple systems and
   sources, including enterprise transaction systems.
   - Knowledge of click-level web analytics data and marketing strategies
   is considered a plus

*Required Experience:*

   - 7+ years’ experience in sales analysis, marketing analysis, revenue
   management, financial analysis or a related discipline with the ability to
   work with large data sets and used advanced analytic techniques
   - Working knowledge of digital marketing strategies and communications
   channels
   - 2+ years’ experience in digital / website analytics and knowledge of
   metrics used to measure website and digital marketing effectiveness.

Thanks & Regards,

Piyush

piyus...@idctechnologies.com

GTalk & YIM: piyush61284