Please share profile to ja...@globalwebmaster.us

Direct: (312) 428-7795 <%28312%29%20428-7795>

Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing great!

We have new job opportunity with our client. I am sending the job
description for your review so please go through that and reply with
your/consultation resume with contact details. I will highly appreciate if
you can send ASAP!!!

Job Title: Hadoop Admin

Location: Piscataway, NJ

Duration: 06+ Months Contract

*Key Responsibilities     *

•             Implementation of Hadoop cluster.

•             Implement and maintain security.

•             Ongoing administration of Hadoop infrastructure.

•             Cluster maintenance as well as creation and removal of nodes.

•             User management related to Hadoop environment.

•             Implementation of Cluster monitoring tools.

•             Cluster Monitoring and Troubleshooting.

•             HDFS support and maintenance.

•             Collaborate with systems engineering and application teams to
install operating system and Hadoop updates, patches, version upgrades when
required.

•             Monitor Hadoop cluster job performance and capacity planning.

•             Performance tuning of Hadoop clusters and Hadoop MapReduce
routines.

•             File system management and monitoring.

•             Have clear understanding of the requirement to implement
Disaster Recovery Strategy, Backup critical data for Hadoop environment.

*Skills & Qualification    *

•             Knowledge about Hadoop architecture and HDFS.

•             Hadoop skills like HBase, Hive, Pig, Kafka, Flume, Scala,
Spark etc.

•             Good knowledge of NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra,
RIAK etc.

•             Knowledge of working with tools such as Ganglia, Nagios,
Cloudera Manager Enterprise, Dell Open Manage, etc.

•             Good knowledge of Linux and familiarity with shell scripting.

•             Understanding of various infrastructure components.

•             Good troubleshooting skills, understanding of system’s
capacity, bottlenecks, basics of memory, CPU, OS, storage, and networks.

•             Bachelors’ degree or equivalent qualification

•             Good verbal and written communication skills.

*Experience        *

•             2+ years of experience in deploying and working with Hadoop
and related technologies.

•             Experience of working with Hadoop distributions such as
Cloudera, Horton Works, MapR, Apache Hadoop, etc.

Regards,

 Warm Regards,
*Javed Khan (Sr. Technical Recruiter)*

Global Webmaster Inc.

160 Beach, Rockaway Park, NY 11694

Direct: (312) 428-7795 <%28312%29%20428-7795>

Email: ja...@globalwebmaster.us

Skype ID: *javeedkhan.khan2*

GTalk: javeedimrank...@gmail.com  ; javedglobalwebmas...@gmail.com

www.globalwebmaster.us