*Please response with your updated profile @ my email id : *parvinder
@tresourceinc.com <bi...@tresourceinc.com>

Hello,

Hope you are doing great,

We do have a very urgent position for *MS SQL Database Administrator*
in *Atlanta,
GA*. Please let me know availability and updated profile ASAP.

*Title:  MS SQL Database Administrator*

*Location:** Atlanta, GA, United
States
       *

*# of Openings:** 2*

*Need Visa copy and photo id copy*

*Additional Information*

Education Qualification:

*Bachelor Degree*

Assignment Start Date:

*5/2/16*

Desirable Qualification:

*Description*

*7+ years' experience with Database Administration for MSSQL Server
*Strong hands on experience doing Migration
*Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database problems
*Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and
troubleshooting tools
*Microsoft Windows 2003/2008 Administration, setup and configuration,
maintenance and troubleshooting
*Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
*Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for
MSSQL Server
*Experience in implementing operational automation using scripts
*Knowledge of indexes, index management, and statistics
*Experience with Windows Server 2003/2008 installation, administration,
performance tuning

Thanks,

Parvinder Kumar | Sr. Technical Recruiter

Technology Resource Group, Inc.
1700 Park St, Unit 212, Naperville IL, 60563
Direct: 408-850-3048 | Office: 408-709-1760*9964 | Fax: 408-213-8316

Email id: parvin...@tresourceinc.com <bi...@tresourceinc.com> |
www.tresourceinc.com | G Talk: parvin5r | Yahoo: parvin5r