Hi Partner,

Greetings for the day!!!

This is Mowseen from Libsys Inc ; I am working on below requirement. Please
help me with updated resume ASAP...Reply to *mowse...@libsysinc.com
<mowse...@libsysinc.com>*

*Role: Facilities Project Manager*

*Location: Marlton, NJ*

*Duration: 12 months with extension for one year likely*

*Job description: *

Our client is searching for a Project Manager to provide oversight for many
facility projects. These include new construction, renovations, moves and
other projects that may require coordination between our Facility team and
our IS department.

Project Management Experience (PMP Certification Preferred)

Facility/Construction experience

Healthcare experience

Basic understanding of the following technology (Low Voltage wiring, AV,
Servers, Workstations, Etc.)

Thank You,

*Mowseen Mohammad* | Technical Recruiter

*Libsys Inc **'IT Sharps'*
Direct  630-303-9917
Office 630-799-1556 | Fax 630-689-5724

*mowse...@libsysinc.com <mowse...@libsysinc.com>**| *www.LibsysInc.com