Hi Everyone,

Please share suitable profiles.

Job Title: C++ Embedded Software Engineer

Location: Hartford, CT

Length of Contract: 18 Months

*Job Description:*

The candidate will be working in a prestigious Semiconductor company. The
individual will be responsible for key modules of production software
throughout the development cycle, provide detail design specifications,
implement the software and execute tests.

*Requirements:*

·         1-4+ years of C/C++ real time embedded system programming

·         Experience with Unix or Linux Operating system

·         *Clear communication and team player attitude*

·         *MS Degree or Bachelor Degree in Computer science with a GPA of
3.5 or higher*

·         Experience with Python or Clearcase is a plus

·         Motorola is a company that our client loves

*Interview Process: *

1.      Phone Interview

2.      Onsite interview (end client will pick up air fare)

3.      Then offer

Thanks & Regards,

*Vardhan I *Senior-Bench Sales

*W (312) 985 -0412  I* Fax 248.715.6434.

Email: vardha...@rsrit.com *I* www.rsrit.com* Gtalk: govardhan...@gmail.com
<govardhan...@gmail.com>*

22260 Haggerty Rd, Suite # 285,Northville, MI 48167.

[image: Description: Description: Description: logo]

*An E-Verified Company*

*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)*

method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, email to *vardha...@rsrit.com* <vardha...@rsrit.com> , with the
subject "REMOVE”. Any inconvenience caused is unintentional and is
sincerely regretted.