Hi ,

I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please gothrough it if
you are comfortable send me updated resumes at skum...@sagetl.com

Title: *ASP .NET Developer with PostGres SQL experience*

Location: *Richmond - Virginia*

Duration: *06 Months*

 Pay rate:$40-42 MAX c2c

.NET + MVC + Postgres

Basic Qualifications:

* At least 6 years of Development experience in C#.Net; ASP.Net with MVC;
SQL Server;

* At least 2 year hands-on work experience in PostGres

* At least 5 year experience creating web pages and documents using HTML,
CSS and jQuery and SQL technologies

* Work experience in creating Data Conversion scripts in MS SQL and PostGres

Preferred Qualifications:

* At least 8 years of experience in Application Development

Thanks & Regards,

Soni Kumari

Technical Recruiter |Sage Group Consulting Inc

3400 Highway 35S, Suite #9 Hazlet NJ 07730

Phone : 732.767.0010 x 450 | Direct: 732-856-5824

Email : skum...@sagetl.com

http://www.sageci.com