Dear Associates

Hope you are doing fine. We have an urgent *JBOSS Administration at
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania *with our client   Please go through the brief
description mentioned below and let me know if are comfortable with the
role.

*Skills : JBOSS Administration Location : Bethlehem, Pennsylvania*

*Duration : long term For JBoss-Apache – we require a resource with in
depth technical knowledge of JBoss/Apache including *

·         *Typically candidates in this role will possess approximately 10
years of relevant experience including*

·         5-8 years experience in supporting large Linux & Intel
environments

·         5-8 years experience in installing, maintaining, and supporting
JBoss Application Server products on Linux

·         5-8 years experience in installing, maintaining, and supporting
Apache (preferably Red Hat’s EWS flavor)

·         Any related experience installing IBM WebSphere Applications
Server and IBM HTTP server is favorable

·         *Tasks will include*

·         Install & Config

·         Security setup

·         Tuning & Optimization

·         Maintenance practices

·         Migration scripting/deployment automation

·         Initial code migrations

·         *Main responsibilities will be to implement *

·         Multiple Apache/JBoss environments (5 environments with multiple
servers in each)

·         Establish security and process for maintenance in accordance with
standards

·         Tune and optimize the environments

·         Establish maintenance routines for the environment

·         Develop scripting/automation for standard tasks such as
deployments, health checks, etc.

·         Establish monitoring standards with monitoring team and assist
with supporting configurations

·         Document full environment, configurations, processes and
procedures

·         Complete knowledge transfer to internal staff in support of the
environment

Thanks & Regards

AHMED

*Exatech, Inc.*