Please share profile to ja...@globalwebmaster.us

Direct: *(347)-547-6641*

We have new job opportunity with our client. I am sending the job
description for your review so please go through that and reply with
your/consultation resume with contact details. I will highly appreciate if
you can send ASAP!!!

VERY URGENT AND IMMEDIATE NEED

Note:

NO H1-B Visa for the below position

Need only *EAD-GC, Green Card* and *US Citizen*

Job Title: QA Tester

Location: Memphis, TN

Duration: 18-24 Months Contract

Must have *5 years of Selenium* and excellent communication skills.

*Here are some notes:*

- the main things they are looking for are strong QA/Testers with solid job
records as a QA/Tester with both manual and automation testing skills and
experience.

- he emphasized they must have excellent communication skills - verbal and
written!

- they are moving away from the HP suite of products: Quality Center (it is
current repository for defects but will be replacing it with something
else), QTP (don't use anymore), LoadRunner (using JMeter and BlazeMeter
more and more instead).

- Selenium is their current automation platform and tool so this is a key
skill

- Jira is their issue tracking tool so this is a key skill

- JMeter and BlazeMeter are their load testing and performance testing
tools so these are key skills

Relevant Skills:

Software/Technology

Years of Experience

Date Last Used(MM/YYYY)

Total QA/Testing experience

Automation testing experience

Developing automated test scripts from scratch (not just record/playback of
existing scripts)

Selenium – *hands-on work exp*

Webservices testing

SoapUI – hands-on work exp