Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

I have a urgent direct client requirement , Please send me your updated
profile.

Below is the Complete Requirement

*Title                                      Mobile Tester W/ Automation
framework*

*Location                               Mountain view, CA*

*Duration                              Long Term*

*Detailed JD:  *

Develop test automation for Android Auto

8-10 years of software development for Android / Java based software systems

Hands on experience in design and development of test automation frameworks

Experience on Android testing frameworks such as UI Automator, Espresso,
Robotium etc.

Strong Java programming skills.

Python and/or shell scripting would be a plus.

Experience in working with embedded products and debugging.

Familiarity setting up various toolchains, build and debugging environments

*Thanks and Regards…*

Pragyan Dixit

Technical Recruiter

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D14DEF.5BAD6DB0]408-722-9446[image:
cid:image002.jpg@01D14DEF.5BAD6DB0]pragya...@e-solutionsinc.com

ADDRESS:- e-Solutions Inc| 2 N. Market St., Suite # 400, San Jose, CA
-95113,

WEBSITE:- www.e-solutionsinc.com