Hi

Position: Java Developer (with Flex UI)

Location: Eagan MN

Duration:12 + Months

Skills required : Flex UI, Javascript, Java, Semantic technologies like RDF
or triples etc...

Description

We have an opening for a senior software engineer contractor to join our
team for a 12 month contract to re-engineer a hierarchy management tool.

Our application is composed of Java modules, TopBraid Live using Oracle
Spatial for RDF triple management as well as Oracle relational database
management. The current UI was developed using Flex and will be re
engineered into JavaScript in conjunction with a TopBraid Live
ontology/taxonomy application

As a member of the development team you will work on all phases of the
development cycle including software design, development, testing and
documentation to migrate to JavaScript UI and review Taxonomy tools. You
may also mentor junior developers.

Responsibilities:
• Re-engineering an internal taxonomy management tool with TopBraid Live
tools that are applied to our customers’ requirements. These tools use
semantic technologies like RDF and triples to store and search the data
• Migrate Flex UI to JavaScript UI
• Introduction of new techniques, technologies and standards as needed.
• Contribute to the design and development of our product.
• Participate in the development and implementation of scalable, robust and
fault-tolerant architectures.

Required:
• BA, BSc or MSc in computer science, engineering or a related technical
discipline (or equivalent), preferred
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Experience in designing and implementing Java solutions
• Should be able to code in Flex and JavaScript/AngularJS though previous
Flex experience is not required.
• Experience in building and running in production
• Experience in debugging and solving problems
• Experience in working in Agile methodology

Desirable:
• Knowledge of Semantic Web Technologies
• Knowledge of Jenkins and Gradle
• Previous experience in Flex desirable
• TopQuadrant EVN and TopBraid Live product knowledge

*Thanks& Regards*

*Kumara Swamy*

*Recruiting Manager*

*Techpro IT Solutions INC *

*Email:swam...@techproconsulting.com
<email%3aswam...@techproconsulting.com>*

*Desk:917-421-9330*

*Gtalk ID:kumarbi...@gmail.com <id%3akumarbi...@gmail.com>*

*160, Littleton road, Suit:202, Parsippany, NJ-07054*