*Mail me your updated resume on chandrashekhar.ku...@diverselynx.com
<chandrashekhar.ku...@diverselynx.com>*

*Rate: $55/hr MAX*

Hello,

We are currently looking for “*SAP Vistex**” *and your profile appears to
be a good match.

Please find the Job description below and contact me at your earliest
possible convenience.

*Role: **SAP Vistex*

*Duration: **6+ Months*

*Location: Scottsdale, AZ*

*Job Summary:*

·         Hands-on configuration experience with all aspects of integration
of Vistex to SAP.

·         SAP Finance & Controlling (FI/CO) for GL, AP, and AR for a client
with two product lines and multiple plant locations.

·         Experience with the techniques of managing AR on behalf of
client's customers (who are manufacturers) in terms of billing, AR aging,
AR reporting, collections, and charge backs.

·         Integration of FI/CO with logistics applications specifically:
SD, MM, and WM.

*Responsibility*

·         Lead Vistex role during all project phases, e.g.: Blue Print,
Configuration, and User Acceptance Testing.

·         Plan and conduct on-site interviews to specify and document
detailed client requirements for charge back processes.

·         Conduct design workshops, to specify requirements for integration
with SAP: GL, SD, and AR applications.

·         Responsible for all completion of all deliverables resulting from
detailed requirements gathering, configuration, and overall implementation
of the solution.

·         Responsible for ensuring Vistex skills transfer to SAP Lead for
FI/CO.

Chandrashekhar Kumar

Technical Recruiter

Diverse Lynx, LLC