Please share profile to ja...@globalwebmaster.us

Direct: (312) 428-7795

Hope you are doing great!

We have new job opportunity with our client. I am sending the job
description for your review so please go through that and reply with
your/consultation resume with contact details. I will highly appreciate if
you can send ASAP!!!

We have new Job opportunity on  *JAVA Web Services Consultant* with our
client. Please check with below job description and If you are available
please respond me back with your updated resume and contact details.

VERY URGENT AND IMMEDIATE NEED

*Note:*

*NO H1-B **Visa for the below position*

Need only *Green Card and US Citizen*

Job Title:  JAVA Web Services

Locations: Wayne, PA

Duration: 06-12+ Months Contract

*Key Skill: Web Services*

*Job Duties (Include but not limited to)*

• Active role in developing new as well as maintaining existing
functionality per the current company standards.

• Collaborate with other developers and business groups to analyze
requirements.

• Working with other developers, design and implement Business requirements
in the custom J2EE based application

• Responsible for design, development and unit testing.

• Support QA team during testing.

• Crate unit test documents

• Make use of new technologies.

• Participate in peer reviews ensuring standards.

Technical Requirements

• Must have extensive experience in the design and development of J2EE
based applications.•

Must have experience in technologies/tools - Java 1.8, J2EE (JSP, Servlets,
JDBC, XML, JMS), Hibernate, Spring, Web Services, XSLT, REST Services,
Struts, JQuery, PL/SQL, Maven, Eclipse, Intellij, JBoss, Oracle, Junit

• Desired skills include -Jenkins, Lucene, JSON, Subversion, and
Unix/Linux, Elasticsearch

 Warm Regards,
*Javed Khan (Sr. Technical Recruiter)*

Global Webmaster Inc.