*Hi Professionals,*

I'm Pankaj from Technology Resource Group.

Hope you are doing great Today…

I have an opportunities with me you might be interested, Please review the
Job specifications below and let me know if interested.

For Immediate consideration please mail me at pankajsi...@tresourceinc.com

*REQUIREMENT:*

*Title                       : SAP Retail Master Data Consultant*

*Duration              : 6 Months*

*Roles and Responsibilities:*

Retail Master Data Consultant-Retail Master Data Consultant (or supply
chain resource with specific focus in retail master data).

5+ years’ experience in Retail MD

Experienced with Retail master data

Assortment and Listing Design – understand assortment list types, listing
design, etc.

Creating and Sending retail master data from/to third party systems (i.e.
ARTMAS, WBBDLD, PLU, KONDA IDOCS)

Fluent with SAP data conversion tools such as LSMW and/or Winshuttle

Skilled as setting up sales set articles to support the creation of service
articles to be sent to the POS

Retail pricing experience
regards:
Pankaj Singh