*Kindly Reply::** sumit.ku...@braintreeus.com <sumit.ku...@braintreeus.com>
or sumit.braintre...@gmail.com <edmathews.braint...@gmail.com>*

*Need Visa Copy and DL copy at the time of submission*

Hi Vendors,

I have an urgent opening for *TIBCO BE Sr. Developer* with one of my client
in OR. So please share your consultant profile matching the below skills.

*Position: TIBCO BE Sr. Developer*

*Location: Portland, OR*

*Duration: Contract/Full Time*

*Job Description*

·         TIBCO BE Hands on Expertise

·         Experience Restful Web services

·         5+ years of experience implementing EAI/BPM tools and processes
for TIBCO products such as : EMS, RV, Hawk, Integration Manager, BPM,
Business Works, Business Events, ADB Adapter, Ledgers Review and Designer.

·         3+ years of experience in performance tuning, transactional
tracking, troubleshooting and enhancing Tibco environments.

·         3+ years of experience in design, engineering and support of Java
middleware software like WebSphere or JBoss.

Thanks..

Warm Regards

*Sumit Kumar*

*Braintree Technology Solutions*

*sumit.ku...@braintreeus.com* <ed.math...@braintreeus.com>

*Gtalk: **sumit.braintre...@gmail.com* <edmathews.braint...@gmail.com>

*www.braintreeus.com* <http://www.braintreeus.com/>

*Note:* This email is not intended to be a solicitation.  Please accept our
apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from
our Mailing list.