Hi

Position; Microsoft BI Architect

Location; MA-Boston

Duration: 12+ MONTHS

We are currently looking for a Microsoft BI Architect who has the following
experience:

- Experienced across all SQL Server components including SQL DB, SSIS,
SSAS, SSRS.

- *Really strong in SSAS Multi-dimensional and MDX.* Ideally, I’d like to
see someone who has written a lot of complex MDX reports and scripts in
SSAS.

- Experienced designing OLAP cubes.

- Must be able to identify code and  data model enhancements and make
recommendations.

- Familiarity with the insurance industry or financial services.

- Familiar with DMX and with data mining in SSAS is a plus.

- The candidate must also have a business acumen and great communication
skills.

- Must be flexible to work under any SDLC methodology such as Agile, Scrum,
etc

Thanks& Regards

Kumara Swamy

Recruiting Manager

Techpro IT Solutions INC

Email:swam...@techproconsulting.com

Desk:202-779-9902

Gtalk ID:kumarbi...@gmail.com

160, Littleton road, Suit:202, Parsippany, NJ-07054