Hi,

Please share suitable profiles.

*Program Manager with Oracle Supply Chain experience. Must have experience
with – Retail, Supply Chain, Marketing, Call Center, Order Entry, Finance
and Merchandising systems.*

*Location – Chippewa Falls, WI*

*Duration – 2 years but could go longer.*

POSITION PURPOSE

Responsible for leading the integration of one company’s business processes
and technologies to our client’s company technologies. The project is
expected to run from September 2016 to July 2018.  Includes multiple tracks
running in parallel.  Supply Chain, Marketing, Call Center, Order Entry,
Finance and Merchandising.

ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONSProgram Management:

   - Develop requirements, outlines, budgets, and schedulers for company’s
   technology migration
   - Oversee all phases of project from conception to completion.
   - Ensure scope is tightly controlled and force timely, accurate
   decisions
   - Follow PMI standards to manage projects through the project lifecycles
   of initiation, planning, execution and closure.
   - Ensures individual track project managers are maintaining correct
   documentation and reporting to keep their sub tracks on schedule, budget
   and performance metrics
   - Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization
   standards.
   - Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.

 MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS OF THE POSITION Education:  Bachelor’s Degree
Computer Science, or related area, or equivalent.

 *Previous Experience and Skills:*

1.   At least 10 years of experience is required managing large
projects/programs, creating methodologies and managing projects to meet
objectives.

2.   Project Management Institute certification (PMP) is preferred.

3.   Technical Management, Technical Understanding, Analyzing Information,
Informing Others, Staffing, Problem Solving, Developing Budgets,
Coordination, Strategic Planning, Quality Management

4.   Requires the ability to communicate effectively with technical and
non-technical staff at all levels of the organization; plan, prioritize and
organize work effectively under pressure and time deadlines; and foster
team oriented work atmosphere.

Thanks & Regards,

*Vardhan I *Senior-Bench Sales

*W (312) 985 -0412  I* Fax 248.715.6434.

Email: vardha...@rsrit.com *I* www.rsrit.com* Gtalk: *
*govardhan...@gmail.com* <govardhan...@gmail.com>

22260 Haggerty Rd, Suite # 285,Northville, MI 48167.

[image: Description: Description: Description: logo]

*An E-Verified Company*

*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)*

method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, email to *vardha...@rsrit.com* <vardha...@rsrit.com> , with the
subject "REMOVE”. Any inconvenience caused is unintentional and is
sincerely regretted.