Hi ,

I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please gothrough it if
you are comfortable send me updated resumes skum...@sagetl.com

 Title: *Business Analyst with Kanban*

 Location: *McHenry, IL *

Duration: *06 Month*

*USC and GC or TN only*

*Rate: $48/hr on C2C*

*Job Description*

Business Systems Analyst leads the effort with our Product Management group
defining scope for new features that support engineering and testing of our
award winning K-12 educational software products.

You'll be a strategic problem solver to help us build innovative and
inspiring feature designs and ensure new features are understood by
internal support teams.

*And finally, you'll help to design and document user interface components
and oversee the entire UI design for individual features of our products.*

•        Responsible for process analysis, identification of system
requirements and functional definition of planned system changes.

•        Works with Product Line Management to take larger, complex, high
risk feature concepts, define scope and turn them into epics and stories
that provide the details to support engineering and testing.

•        Ensures the creative and effective interpretation of business and
user objectives through strategic problem solving and innovative, inspiring
feature design.

•        Prototypes/Designs user interface components for individual
features.

•        Demonstrates features to Product Management while interpreting and
translating feedback into reasonable changes for development.

•        Drives changes in software quality processes, standards and tools.
Excellent interpersonal skills in conflict resolution and negotiations
skills. Demonstrated skill in coaching, and mentoring others.

•        Takes complete ownership for the assigned task working with
minimal supervision to ensure progress of the project and provides
accurate, timely communication to all stakeholders.

•        Ensures comprehensive, quality deliverables.

•        Builds and sustains effective, collaborative, business
relationships with management, stakeholders and cross functional teams.

•        Engaged, productive, flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
and expectations.

*Qualifications/Requirements*

• 5+ years requirements writing experience including complex systems and
multisystem integration environments in a software development

• Experience in Kanban/Lean methodologies strongly preferred

• Ability to articulate user needs within the mobile and tablet environments

• Strong analytic, problem solving and team skills

• Excellent verbal and written communication skills

• Experience with MS Office, PowerPoint

Thanks & Regards,

Soni Kumari

Technical Recruiter |Sage Group Consulting Inc

3400 Highway 35S, Suite #9 Hazlet NJ 07730

Phone : 732.767.0010 x 450 | Direct: 732-856-5824

Email : skum...@sagetl.com

http://www.sageci.com