Hi,

This is Shivi, Technical Recruiter at Okaya Infocom Pvt. Ltd.

We are a specialized IT & ITES Service Provider, established for 9 years,
with our headquarters in Ronkonkoma, NY. We employ over 100 experienced
professionals, who have successfully placed 1500+ consultants with
excellent opportunities. We strive to build long-term professional
relationships and provide extraordinary support to our consultants.

Please find the job description for your reference.

*Need the local consultant for this position*

*Role: Tivoli Storage Manager*

*Location:** Houston, TX*

*Duration: 6 Month contract*

*Job Description: *·

Experience: Required 4-5 Years   TECHNICAL SKILLS AND REQUIREMENT ·
Expert of TSM Architecture, TSM DB (DSM and DB2 Both), Log on latest TSM
versions ·         Sound knowledge on TSM Server and Client Options
·         Exposure to DRM implementation, management and daily tape
rotation. ·         Proficient in TSM Housekeeping tasks, migration,
Storage pool management, ·         Collocation, Tape Reclamation, Offsite
reclamation on all device classes ·         Proficient in Policy
management, Media management, Device/Tape Library management (including OS
level command). ·         Person must know well about different TSM Client
Interfaces ·         Should individualistically plan and implement Backup
binding/rebinding concept ·         Good knowledge of Physical and virtual
tape libraries ·         Knows Exchange/SQL/Oracle TDP ·         Person
should independently handle Daily Reporting, Event and Error Reporting
·         Logical and troubleshooting of missed/failed backups ·
Proficient in SQL queries for TSM reporting ·         Proficient in Image
backup ·         Proficient in Multisession Client transaction. ·
Can individually handle backup implementation for heterogeneous environment
·         Can individually handle TSM include/exclude, backup option set
settings ·         Is able to support on TSM Client configuration,
troubleshooting and point-in-time restores. ·         Can have OS level
knowledge WRT TSM on windows/Unix ·         Exposure to NDMP and LAN Free
Backup management ·         TSM Performance tuning ·         TSM Upgrade
work and related concepts ·         Non TSM backup/De-duplication
technologies (Avamar/IBM Protectier) knowledge is added advantage ·
TSM management software like TSMManager or TEC knowledge * Person must have
knowledge of ITIL process * Change management, Problem management * Good
communication and interpersonal skills * TSM certification is advantage

Thanks & Regards

*Shivi Singhal*

Technical Recruiter

631-267-4883; Ext-209