Hello,

I am Rohit, working as a Technical Recruiter at Vbeyond Corporation. We
provide staffing solutions to our clients nationwide. Please find the below
job description and help me with couple of profiles.

Sr.Business Analyst (Strong telecom domain)

Atlanta,GA

Duration: 6+ Months

Rate: $60/hr

Exp : 10+

Must-have

·          Experience in a lead role.

·          Experience driving requirements gathering and working on
multiple projects.

·          Strong communication skills to interact with internal and
external customers
 SQL and Visio skills required.

·          Continuity as a BA on resume (has been a BA
consistently) Wireless business background (think wireless providers
- Telecommunication , Telecommunication, etc.).

·          The ideal candidate also must have strong experience working
with Microsoft technologies (SQL Server, Project, Visio, .Net).

·         5 years of experience working on cross-functional project
teams

·         7 years of experience in business case development and
analysis

--
Thanks & regards,
*Rohit Gupta*