Hello,

Hope you are doing well!

We have an opportunity for *SDET Consultant with C# *with one of our
clients in  *Raleigh NC*

Please see the job details below and let me know if you would be interested
in this role.

If interested, please send me a copy of your resume, your contact details,
your availability and a good time to connect with you.

*T**itle**: QA/**SDET Consultant with C#*

*Location: **Raleigh NC*

*Terms: 6 month Contract ​or Contract to hire​*

*Job Description :*

*Academic and Professional Qualifications:*
Successful completion of a Bachelor's Degree or relevant

Technical / Business Experience
*Experience:*

   - 6-8 years of experience as Performance Engineer or SDET.
   - Hands-on experience in writing C# code is mandatory. Languages like
   JavaScript / VBScript are not highly recommended.
   - Desired experience on Performance testing tool like Visual Studio load
   test and HP LoadRunner with expertise on multiple scripting
   protocols. Exposure to any other load testing tools like WebLoad would be
   an advantage.
   - Test design
   - Knowledge of technology involved - web servers, app server, DB servers
   etc.
   - In depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems, Web
   Servers, and SQL Server
   - Fundamental programming skills
   - Expert on conducting different types of Performance tests e.g. Load,
   Stress, Endurance, Volume, User experience testing.
   - Bottleneck detection ◦Advanced systems architectural knowledge.
   - Analysis and troubleshooting skills.
   - Knowledge of OS/DB/networks.
   - Application profiling tools like ANTS profiler.
   - Exposure to DB profiling for identifying poor performing queries &
   deadlocks.
   - Experience with latest technologies and standard patterns like WCF,
   WPF, MVVM and XML will be a plus.​

*Thanks,*

*SHIVI**CYNET SYSTEMS Inc*
*shiv...@cynetsystems.com* <shiv...@cynetsystems.com>
*Ph:571.406.5829 | Fx:866.838.0907 | WWW.CYNETSYSTEMS.COM
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/da23a8375a03c9db879ea04c8c3b57bcacc743a8?url=http%3A%2F%2FWWW.CYNETSYSTEMS.COM&signature=61b987caa7e05128>*
*IT & ENGINEERING CONSULTING*