Hello,
Hope you are doing great,

We do have a very urgent position for *Biztalk Developer *in *Princeton, NJ*.
Please let me know availability and updated profile ASAP.

*T*itle: Biztalk Developer

*L*ocation: Princeton, NJ

*D*uration: 6 Months  Contract

*P*hone/Skype

*R*ate: $Best

*Need Visa Copy and photo id copy*

*Job Descriptions: *

   - Possess a firm understanding of object-oriented analysis and design
   - Solid development experience for 5+ years of using application
   integration/middleware tools and Enterprise Service Bus.
   - Strong experience with Microsoft BizTalk Server 2010,  ESB toolkit 2.1
   or later and SQL Server (2008 or later).
   - Strong experience with the following technologies: C#, XML, XSLT,
   ASP.NET, HTML.
   - Strong experience with *BAM and BRE*.
   - Experience developing *interoperable WCF, REST services.*
   - Be able to create technical design and functional specifications
   documentation
   - Good knowledge of Database concepts, stored procedures, SSIS, SSRS.
   - Experience with test driven development process using BizUnit and
   NUnit.

Thanks,

Parvinder Kumar | Sr. Technical Recruiter

Technology Resource Group, Inc.
1700 Park St, Unit 212, Naperville IL, 60563
Direct: 408-502-5563 | Office: 408-709-1760*9635 | Fax: 408-213-8316

Email id: parvin...@tresourceinc.com <bi...@tresourceinc.com> |
www.tresourceinc.com | G Talk: parvin5r | Yahoo: parvin5r