Hi ,

I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please gothrough it if
you are comfortable send me updated resumes at s...@nityo.com
<rakesh....@nityo.com>

Job Title: *Angular ASP.net Developer*

Duration: 12 months plus

Location: *Alpharetta  GA (Must be local)*

*Require interview process:*Face to Face interview

*1.They must take and pass a two part test on .Net and angular*

*2. Phone screen*

*3. F2F where they will do a white board coding sample. *

*Must have good communications skills and at least 3 years of Angular
experience. *

 Here is the feedback from one of the phone interviews we did Friday.

*We had a phone screen with Abhinav Yata and we’re going to pass.  I don’t
think his Angular skills are where they need to be. *

* Overall feedback with him:*

*-             Knew some basics involving services vs factories vs provider
but not enough of the key points (angular)*

*-             Knew nothing about interceptors (angular)*

*-             Got $exceptionHandler question correct*

*-             Knew basics around directives & link function*

*-             Didn’t know enough around gulp or minification practices*

*Our phone screens can jump from angular to basic JS components.  He was
good on a couple of items and needing improvement on others.  The last 3
hires we made were really good so our standards are high*

*Area  Summary:*

The Application Engineer coordinates and manages team of development
resources to enforce process and review output of developers to ensure
predictability and quality of deliverables.

 *Responsibilities:*

·         Develop and deliver technical systems.

·         Maintain adherence to architectural standards/principles, global
product-specific guidelines, usability design standards, etc.

·         Participate in the development and review of documents to comply
with SDLC methodologies (e.g. Engineering Work Breakdown Structure(WBS),
estimation, Solution Design Document (SDD) and Software Architecture
Documents(SAD)).

·         Provide support and documentation to assist in sustaining the
project during the transition to production where necessary.

·         Adhere to Application Engineering methodologies, standards, code
reviews.

·         Provide feedback regarding application engineering methodologies,
standards and leading practices when appropriate.

·         Identify potential points of contention for missed activities and
notify project leadership of situation and remediation plan.

·         Minimize technical exposure and risk on projects

·         Technical deliverables (i.e., code and documentation) on projects
assigned.

·         Translate detailed Requirements and Design and Solution
Architecture deliverables into detailed design specifications

·         Maintain effective and consistent communication within the team,
with peers, the leadership team and the peers in other IT groups.

·         Proactively raise issues to Technical and Group Leads when
necessary.

·         Produce high quality application engineering deliverables in
accordance with the project timeline.

·         Build and unit test a project to detailed design specifications

·         Thought leadership and technical guidance to engineering staff

·         Application Development Work breakdown structure

·         Solutions Design Documents

·         Release Packages

·         Handover documentation for operations

·         Unit Test Scripts

·         Assignment of tasks to developers

·         Review of code completed

·         Review performance of developers

·         Make assessments of contractor abilities

·         Hire new contractors and employees, where applicable

·         Manage the training and development of staff members to develop
their skills and maintain industry-leading knowledge in their areas of
responsibility

·         Recommend the selection of and be responsible for the performance
management of staff members

·         Proactively identify and address application engineering
strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.

·         Proactively anticipate project issues before they occur; define
the problem; identify possible causes; work with team to identify
solutions; select and implement most appropriate solution.

·         Apply judgment in implementing Application Engineering
methodologies, processes, and practices to specific requirements of
projects/programs which may include product design engineering, information
security, code maintainability and reliability.

·         Sound analytical skills and problem solving skills needed to
manage multiple technical challenges simultaneously per each project
assigned when needed.

*Requirements:*

·         To qualify, candidates must have:

·         University degree in a technical field preferred

·         5 years relevant work experience

·         Strong Angular JS skills.

·         Senior engineering experience - .NET 4.5 including ASP.net MVC,
JQuery/Javascript, CSS, and database technologies.

·         Ability to lead and task manage software engineers and provide
appropriate level of guidance and oversight to ensure delivery of
engineering deliverables

·         Skilled with developing and maintaining an engineering task plan
for an engineering team

·         Ability to appropriately use proper configuration management
disciplines for a large engineering team

·         Strong object oriented design skills and ability to  articulate
designs using UML diagrams

·         Demonstrate proficiency with Visual Studio 2015, TFS 2015, Visual
C#, SharePoint, SQL Server 2012

·         Strong communication skills

·         Demonstrated experience working for large organizations on
complex projects

·         Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships.

·         Ability to facilitate change management with teams.

·         Experience in the full project and delivery life cycles - from
planning to delivery, implementation and completion / handover

·         Good negotiation and resolution skills.

·         Excellent English language communication skills, verbal and
written

·         Positive team player, willing to share knowledge

·         Commitment to learning and self-improvement

·         Ability to work with various cultures and personalities

·         Ability to work in virtual, cross-border teams

·         Due to the nature of the effort travel may be required

Thanks & Regards,

Soni

Technical Recruiter

Nityo Infotech Corp.

666 Plainsboro Road, Suite 1285 Plainsboro, NJ 08536

*Email : *s...@nityo.com <rakesh....@nityo.com>

Phone: 609-378-1165

*http://www.nityo.com* <http://www.nityo.com/>

USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand  | UK | Australia / Zealand

Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500