*Kindly Reply:: ash...@foursconsulting.com <sumit.ku...@braintreeus.com>*

*Need visa copy and DL at the time of submission*

*No OPT EAD profiles please*

Hi Vendors,

I have multiple opening for the below jobs with one of my client in CA and
IL location. So please share your best consultant profile matching for the
below jobs.

*Position: **Quality Analyst*
* (Payment domain)Location: **San Francisco, CA*
*Duration: Contract*

*Must have:*

1. Unix, DB & exp in any Scripting language

2. Basic knowledge in Java/Automation

3. Basics of *EMV*

*Nice to have:*

1. Amazon cloud services

2. *Payments domain*

3. Basics of Soap UI

*#2 Position*

*Role: QA* *UI Automation **Engineer*

*Location: Deerfield, IL*

·         At least 5 years of experience in Quality Engineering
methodologies of Functional, Regression, Automation testing

·         Experience working in Java, Mobile and open source automation
framework like selenium, cucumber, TestNG, Winium or Appium

·         Experience with framework development, reusable libraries
creation and cloud automation infrastructure

·         Experience with test automation on multiple breakpoints

·         Previous experience working in large enterprise environments
following Agile methodology will be plus

·         Excellent communication and analytical skills

·         Proficient in writing SQL scripts

·         Must be well versed with version control tools

·         Experience working with offshore teams.

·         Task allocation, tracking and reporting experience

·         Work with product manager to implement automation in ansible
scripts for new customer solutions

·         Work with Application Architects to transform application design
requirements into repeatable automation capturing customer variance

·         Work with our Senior Software Engineer to ensure sound software
development practices in configuration, change, testing, deployment, and
integration to our customer portal
·         Communicate technical roadmaps, tasks, estimates, and backlog to
product manager

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ashish Kumar*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: (770)-702-0683 *

*Email: ash...@foursconsultingusa.com <ash...@foursconsultingusa.com>*

*www.foursconsultingusa.com <http://www.foursconsultingusa.com>*

*Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation.  Please accept our
apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from
our Mailing list.*