*Hello,*

*GREETINGS !!*

*This is Neha from Apetan consulting,*

*Please find the below job description and send me your update resume
matching to it along with Contact details, Current location, Visa and
Availability ASAP.*

*POSITION: QlickView Developer*

* INTERVIEW: Phone than Skype  Interview*

*LOCATION: Bolingbrook, IL*

*DURATION:3 MONTHS+*

*START :ASAP*

*Job Overview:*

I have a 3+ month contract for a QlickView Developer.  The position can
start as early as next week or the week of 11/21. The Project starts off
with an assessment of current implementation that does not work properly,
then will get into the implementation of the recommendation.  Do you have
any QlickView resources that have 5+ years of experience.  I need someone
with both QlickView and Qliksense.    This is not a remote job.  Works
needs to be done onsite in Bolingbrook.  Local candidates are preferred and
strong communication is a must.  Please let me know if you have anyone for
this.

Thanks,

*Neha Kumari |* *Technical Recruiter* | *Apetan Consulting LLC*

Tel:201-620-9700* 106 | Fax: 201-526-6869 |Email:n...@apetan.com

*Mail *: 72 van reipen ave pmb#255, Jersey City, NJ 07306 |

*Corp. Office:*  15 Union Avenue,  office # 6,  Rutherford, New Jersey
07070 |